Multi-Protocol Label Switching
This Workshop will detail about Multi-Protocol Label Switching Based on Cisco.
Multi-protocol label switching is a way to insure reliable connections for real-time applications. MPLS is an Effective network segmentation technology for both LAN and WAN… restricts communication between networks and reduces the extent to which an adversary can move across the network.”
Workshop Key Insights:
1. Basic concepts review (Control and Data Plane, MP-BGP, L2 and L3 VPNs)
2. Advanced concept (TE,FRR,GMPLS,Inter-AS)
3. Implementation example with a few config templates
MPLS documents and presentation will be shared with all those who will attend this seminar.
About the Trainer:
Mohamed Ibrahim is a CCIE with multiple certifications in other domain. He has Over 20 Years of experience in ICT and deployed some of the biggest ISP/Mobile/Enterprise MPLS across the ME region. His waste experience in IP Routing, MPLS, SDH, DWDM and Security will help the students to understand MPLS in details. He trained hundreds of students from basic to Expert levels across the globe.
Workshop Registration Fees
Who can attend the Workshop
- Those who are interested to know about MPLS and currently working, as networking, Security or IP communication engineers in Mobile/Telco/Enterprise environment will greatly benefit from this seminar.
- The workshop is mainly aimed at professionals who already have good Routing and Switching knowledge and have the strong understanding on BGP basic concepts.
- It is highly recommended that you have the above pre-requisite to benefit from this webinar.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 Minutes
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes